Immigration Lawyer Jeff Khurgel, Esq.
Jeff Khurgel draws from over sixteen years of experience in working with companies and immigrants to help them reach their U.S. immigration goals. Khurgel limits his practice solely to immigration law and is a State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law.
Attorney Khurgel’s practice areas include employment, family, and investment-based immigration. He represents clients before USCIS, before Immigration Courts throughout the U.S., and before the State Department at U.S. Embassies worldwide. He has also presented arguments before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO). He is a frequent speaker on immigration issues throughout Southern California and his weekly column appears in the Asian Journal.
Prior to founding the firm, Khurgel was a Partner at Reeves & Associates in Pasadena, CA. His government experience includes serving with the U.S. State Department as a Foreign Service Officer in Washington D.C. and at the U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan. He also worked with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.
Attorney Khurgel’s Recognition and Memberships
- California State Bar Board Certified Immigration Specialist Attorney;
- 2016-2018 American Immigration Lawyers Association Southern California Liaison for Consular Affairs;
- Rated “Top Attorneys in OC” Orange County Register/Metro, September 2014, October 2015;
- Rated Superb 10/10 by Avvo;
- Selected to the List of the Most Highly Regarded Individuals in the Field of Corporate Immigration Law 2014 and 2015 (Who’s Who Legal);
- Pepperdine School of Law Graduate, 2002;
- Member of the California State Bar;
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit;
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Orange County and Los Angeles County Bar Associations;
- As a U.S. Foreign Service Embassy Officer, Attorney Khurgel was twice a recipient of the Department of State’s Meritorious Honor Award.
Attorney Khurgel has the experience and know-how to help you reach your immigration goals. If you wish to discuss your immigration matter further, feel free to call us at (949) 509-6515 or click on the following link to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
Attorneys Christian Connolly and Angela de Castro
For further information about Mr. Connolly, and Ms. de Castro please click here.