Employer Immigration Compliance Package
Khurgel Immigration Law Firm (KILF), an Irvine-based Employment Immigration Law Firm, provides comprehensive workplace immigration solutions for U.S. companies. We work closely with Human Resources professionals to take the worry and hassle out of complying with the ever-changing and confusing array of immigration regulations and procedures.
Our Employer Compliance Package is a one-stop solution to ensure compliance with the law so that workflow is never interrupted, inclusive of:
1) Comprehensive I-9 Compliance Review and Risk Assessment
- I-9 Self Audit
- Review of current practices
- Correction improper practices, where permitted by law
- Train HR Staff on proper practices
- E-Verify feasibility enrollment evaluation
2) Development and Drafting of Company Compliance Program
3) Ongoing Assessment and Advisement for:
- I-9 Audits
- Civil Litigation
- Employee anti-discrimination and document abuse complaints
- Tentative or Final E-Verify Non-confirmations
- Current state of ICE audits and raids and criminal prosecutions
- Petitions for Foreign Workers (Permanent Immigration and Temporary Workers)
KILF represents a diverse array of companies and organizations, including universities, movie studios, hospitals and research facilities, start-up information technology companies and local restaurants. Our Firm is known for our hands-on approach to solving worksite compliance issues and ensuring best practices. More information about I-9, E-Verify, Image and immigration compliance for employers is available here.
Further information regarding H-1B sponsorship is available here.
Further information regarding employment-based sponsorship in the Employment-Based Second Preference (EV-2) category is available here.
Further information regarding immigration sponsorship options for small business owners is available here.