Family-Based Immigration and Deportation Defense
One of the bedrock foundations of U.S immigration history and policy is family unity. That history has been tumultuous – at times generous, at times punitive. The ongoing debate over immigration reform and Executive Action is only the latest reverberation.
At Khurgel Immigration Law Firm (KILF), a preeminent Irvine, California law firm, we aggressively work within the framework of the law to help our clients reunite with family members outside of the U.S., legally remain in the U.S., and obtain relief from deportation (removal).
Attorney Khurgel has successfully represented hundreds of clients in family-based petitions (marriage, fiancée, child, parent, conditional residence) and against deportation in Immigration Court. He has prepared successful appeals before the USCIS’ Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) and the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). He has worked on difficult VAWA, U and T cases in the U.S. and helped his clients receive Visas and Waivers of Inadmissibility at U.S. Embassies the world over.
Services we provide:
- Green Cards for Spouse, Children, Parents and Siblings
- Fiancé(e) Visas
- Removal of Conditions on Residency (I-751)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Immigrant Visas at an Embassy (Consular Processing)
- Status Issues: Change / Extensions / Adjustment
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Green Card for Victims of Abuse (VAWA)
- Executive Action Benefits (DAPA Program)
- Removal / deportation proceedings
- Detention & bond hearings
U.S. Citizenship Matters:
- Certificates of U.S. citizenship
- Appeals (AAO / BIA / 9th Cir.)
- Motions to reopen / reconsider
- Writs of mandamus for delayed applications in District Court
Because immigration law is incredibly complex and multi-faceted, Attorney Khurgel often meets with clients that think they are eligible for one immigration benefit, and it turns out another is more applicable. Schedule a consultation for a confidential and in-depth evaluation of your case.